- Please ensure that all computers receiving the upgrade meet the minimum specifications for VECTRA and Mirror.
- A minimum of Mirror 7.5.6 is required for 6.10 (7.5.7 or higher required for use with ViewMyConsult)
- Software version 6.10 requires a minimum of 8GB of system memory (RAM) to operate properly. To maximize performance, Canfield recommends that computers running VECTRA software be equipped with 16 GB of RAM.
- Only computers with 64-bit Operating Systems are supported.
- VISIA or Reveal devices connected to the same Mirror database as VECTRA must be operating on version 7.0.0 or later. If you are working on an earlier version please visit the VISIA and Reveal installer pages.
What's New in VECTRA 6.10:
- Breast Shape Optimizer improves simulation results for difficult breast shapes
- H2 torso stitching improvements enhances stitching inner-thighs and buttocks
- Circumferential Tool added to the Comparison Module
- Option to hide the percentage scores in 3D Face Skin Analysis
- Automatic Image Rocker is now available in 3D Skin Analysis
- Enhanced lighting mode button added to Breast Sculptor
- Animations can now be saved as MP4 videos
- Various implant library updates
- Read More
Upgrade Installation Instructions:
- If your Mirror software is a version earlier than 7.5, please upgrade first*.
- Download the
VECTRA installer. Copy to removable media if not installing update on this computer.
- Instructions for completing the upgrades are here.
*NOTE: The Mirror installer is for upgrade only. If you wish to install Mirror software on a new computer, please contact Canfield Tech Support.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please call our Technical Support Department at 1 800 815 4330 or +1 973 434 1201 between 6AM and 8PM (ET), Monday – Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.